Date(s) - 11/27/2020
7:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Zoom - https://zoom.us/j/7469508147
Categories No Categories
Please note that this is a virtual event, to be held via Zoom. You will be required to enter a passcode, which is the same passcode used for OVYM annual sessions this year. If you do not have the passcode, please contact the secretary.
Some queries to consider (developed by the Earthcare Committee):
- Do you feel that the natural world is sacred in itself? How does this sacredness manifest for you?
- How do you face any discouragement you may feel when facing the multiple crises of our Earth?
- How is (or is not) the global ecological crisis a moral or spiritual issue?
- What kinds of lifestyle change helps you walk more gently on the Earth? Do those changes bring good feelings to your life?
- Do you set aside a few moments to take in the beauty of many forms of life? How does those moments give meaning?
Meeting ID: 746 950 8147
To join by phone:
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)